Monday 19 November 2012

Weekly update: 19/11/12


Hey all, now that I have a weekly schedule, i'm going to try a new structure for journals, here goes!

MONDAY
Crusaders
Crusaders now has a blog open where you can keep up to date with the progress, I'm currently preparing for the teaser/ad for it, waiting on a voice for Sweetie Belle, you can find casting information on the blog, as well as this week's guests.
Solrac Ventures
For those that missed it, you can see the unfinished promo for Solrac Ventures on Youtube. More episodes are currently being written and planned, for the time being I'm spending my Mondays on Crusaders.

TUESDAYLeeds Royal Armouries Commission
This project is for University, I'm soon to take over production as the lead animator once we finally break out of all the pre-production chores, you'll likely see more character designs, rotations and animation samples on my blog when that time comes. We have a production meeting this week to show our progress so far, so hopefully all will go well!

WEDNESDAY
Oddball
Barrels is coming along at a steady pace, I'm also redesigning Redi slightly for Chapter 4. I've decided to redesignate the next episode as chapter 3.5, as it's more of a filler/plot episode than anything, and Redi and Antique don't make an appearance. I'm hoping to get a new episode out by Christmas, so hold tight!

THURSDAY
Studying
Not much to say here, we have an essay to work on so that's my Thursdays taken up, this one was spent planning and getting books ready.

FRIDAY-SUNDAY
Commissions + Pixel
This weekend I had a day working on my commissioned piece, but I spent most of it cooling down, I've nto had a good days rest in a while, so I invited CurlyPanda and Vallhemn round for the weekend to play some games, get some work done and have a general chillout session. Not much work on pixel as I'm putting it aside for the time being.

That's about it for last week, and now for some links!
Voice acting hub: Roles open!
Crusaders blog

NEW BLOG POSTS:
[Analysis] Analyzing videos and group discussions
[Drawing] Life drawing - The head
[Pre-production] Storyboarding and pre-production lesson
[Influences] City influences
[Organisation] Work schedule
[Uni project] Elroy Simmons animation talk
[Drawing] Speed drawing
[Personal/fan project] New blog open
[Drawing] Easely pun

No comments:

Post a Comment