Wednesday 7 November 2012

[Organisation] Work schedule


I feel I've been a tad unorganized with my animations and work lately, so I'm trying working to a schedule for a while to see how my work improves, below is the current plan:

MONDAY
Crusaders: An animation test I created that I'm going to be doing a music video of, I'm currently contemplating turning it into a big community project where people can send in their characters to include in the crowd and backgrounds.
Solrac Ventures: See my earlier post for information on this, I'll be working on future episodes on Mondays.

TUESDAY
Armouries: Tuesday will be dedicated to the Royal Armouries project. I'll be staying in the university to work with my classmates at this time.


WEDNESDAY
Oddball: I have two episodes of Oddball planned, so on Wednesdays (my day off) I'll be working on these.
Catchup: I'll also be using Wednesdays as my catch up time for any projects that need extra work.

THURSDAY
Study time: Thursday is my day dedicated to blogging, studying, essays and any other non-animation work.


FRIDAY
Nick Basile Radio Commisison: I'll be working on my commissioned work on Fridays and Sundays, I've told the client about this plan and they're OK with the idea.
"Vampire Pixel": Friday will also be dedicated to planning and writing my new series for 2013. I'm hoping to have a set of episodes written before I start the animation work.

SATURDAY
Saturday is my free day. I had people worried last year that I was overworking myself, so I'm setting a day aside to do other things.

SUNDAY
Nick Basile Radio
Catchup/misc work


No comments:

Post a Comment