Tuesday 29 January 2013

[Misc] Organization day

No pretty picture or animation for today's blog entry. Today has been the much needed "organise everything" day. First up, I've done a bit of expanding lately with my work, and managed to get a few collabberation projects to work on, below are a selection I can talk about:

Solrac Ventures #1
After the success of the Solrac Ventures promo I animated with Yaplap, I've been told to be on standby for the first fully animated episode, which he'll be developing after his current project. You can see the first episode below:


I'm also working on another parody project with Yaplap, I'm unsure if I can give details yet, but that should be in production very soon!

Nick Basile Radio #2
I've been commissioned to create the second episode of Nick Basile Radio, you can see the first episode below:



Pip The Robot
I recently met an animator by the alias "Zictor" at a Newgrounds meetup in London. After sharing shows, we decided to hide cameos of each other's characters in upcoming episodes of our respective series. Below is his 3D rendition of Antique from Oddball, along with his character, Pip.
He also brought up the idea of me animating a possible 2D segment in a later video of his, which I agreed on, thinking it may be an excellent piece for a showreel. You can see an episode of Pip the Robot below:


I also organized my freelance work today. I've now got a book that I use to record jobs that are due, how much I'm being paid and if I've received the payment. This will help out lately as I have a few requests in the works.
Finally, the Royal Armouries project went into its final stages today, I met up with Jack and Will and discussed a final "to do list" for everyone. My final job is to inbetween all the animation states so that everything flows into one continuing motion. Once that's done, I just need to oversee the final stages of production that will be done by Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment