Tuesday 5 February 2013

[RESEARCH] Animation tropes

Now that I've gone through with my brief for my next project, a parody of 90s/00s cartoons, I have to do some research for my script. The problem I'm currently learning to overcome with this project is that I need to balance things very carefully. The writing needs to be bad, but in good taste to work as a parody. As a starter I'm currently getting myself into the mindset of that era, watching old cartoons, listening to 90s mixes and wearing my hat backwards (true story)
For tonight I'm going to research tropes of animation to give me some ideas what to make fun of.
I say tonight, as TVtropes will likely suck me in...

This list below is more for later reference, but feel free to check links!
4x3 ratio
Title card

No comments:

Post a Comment