Saturday 9 February 2013

[Uni] Script setback

This was bound to happen sooner or later, in this case I'm lucky it's happened earlier on...
After some looking over my idea for my narrative project, I've fallen out with the idea. The main reason being it's highly unoriginal (even though it was a parody). The characters resembled the Powepuff Girls too much for my liking and the story had no real meaning to it. At the moment I'm thinking of a new idea. I want to keep the same art style I developed using the crisp, neon graphics, but I want to focus on something different story wise. The writing will hopefully keep the "over the top" style of humour that I had planned, the problem I have at the moment is thinking up a story that uses that theme but still has some meaning to it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment