Sunday 9 June 2013

Various updates

Today's mainly been spent on a few different projects at once, so there's nothing substantial enough to fill an entry of its own. Here's everything that's going on at the moment:

Oddball 4:
I'm rewriting the next episode of Oddball to make it snappier and more tense. The old version of the script felt very dragged out and lost the feel I was going for. I should finally have the animation underway soon.

Vampire Pixel:
I'm slowly chipping away at the animation work for this, at the moment I'm just going over older scenes and tweaking the visuals, and I have plans for the arcade scene to try animating it with bright line art to stylise the dark scene and make the most of the art style.

Commissions:
I've had a few slow days with commissions due to other things happening. I was at a meetup yesterday, so I got no work done then, and I'm still negotiating how one of the animations will go. I'm also working more on the next Nick Basile animation, which will hopefully be out soon. Once we have an agreeable animatic, I can create the rest fairly quickly, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment