Monday 30 April 2012

[Organisation] Tracking time

Well, it's certainly been some time since I updated here!
I'd love to use the excuse that I've had nothing to write about, but frankly, I forgot this thing even existed up until recently.
As the end of my first University year draws to a close, I'm really starting to reflect on how my working practices have changed and improved over the past few months. At current, I can't think of ANY negatives, my speed has increased, I'm more motivated than ever, and my understanding and practice of animation has skyrocketed to an all time high.
As some indication, before University it would take me about 2 months, on and off to make a minute and a half animation. In the past 3 weeks I've written, casted, storyboarded and animated a full 3 minute animation for class, as well as releasing the start of my own personal series, Oddball, which I'll go more into in another post.
The purpose of this entry however, is to say that I'm going to be tracking my activity this week to see just how much time I spend on what. I'm going to be 100% honest with what I post, if I take the day off this big rush to watch cartoons, you'll see it.
Without further ado, here's the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment