Friday 31 May 2013

[Drawing] Commission catchup

First up, sorry I missed yesterday's post, I was livestreaming til early hours and totally forgot to update. As with the past few days, I've been working away at my sudden rush of commissioned pieces, some of which you can see below:
ZANON CAKE
The first of a few pieces for this character, I've also got two animations in the works, one of which can be seen here.
ElectroBlitz drawing 2

Second  drawing for Electro Blitz, using one of his friend's characters.


NON COMMISSION WORK:
I drew this picture of Simon from the YouTube group Yogscast to warm up the stream, I'm pretty happy with the results, and it was good to try a different body build to try and expand my style more. I also used the blue and orange contrast, which I'm starting to take as a running joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment